Dorayaki. Dorayaki (どら焼き) is best described as a dessert with red bean filling between two slices of sweet fluffy pancakes. Dorayaki is one of the most popular Japanese confectioneries. It is Anko (sweet red bean paste) sandwiched between sweet pancakes.
It is similar to a pair of pancakes, but smaller and with red bean paste between them. It is the favorite food of the Doraemons, but it can also serve as their weakness, as Suneo Honekawa demonstrated in The Friendship Capsule. Дораяки By far one of the most popular wagashi (traditional Japanese confections) types, dorayaki is a delicious snack consisting of a sweet filling sandwiched between two fluffy pancakes.
Kamu dapat memasak Dorayaki dengan menggunakan 9 bahan dan 3 langkah. Berikut cara untuk kamu memasak Dorayaki.
Bahan-bahan untuk membuat Dorayaki
- Kamu butuh 130 gr tepung terigu.
- Siapkan 1 butir telur.
- Siapkan 1 sdm margarin.
- Siapkan 1 sdm madu.
- Kamu butuh 3 sdm gula pasir.
- Siapkan 80-100 ml susu cair/air.
- Siapkan 1 sct vanili bubuk.
- Kamu butuh 1/2 sdt baking powder.
- Kamu butuh Selai coklat.
Dorayaki are one of the most famous Japanese sweets. Dorayaki: two flat round cakes sandwiched with red bean jam. Credit: Hiroshi Yoshinaga CC A dorayaki stuffed with red bean, cream and banana Credit: Yoppy CC This recipe for the classic Japanese confection Dorayaki makes delicious pancakes stuffed with a sweet filling, such as azuki. Dorayaki: Japanese Sweet-Filled Pancakes. 🎦 Dorayaki.
Instruksi pembuatan Dorayaki
- Campurkan tepung, bp, gula, vanili, susu/air(jika ingin lebih tebal susu/air dkurangi ya, bisa 50ml saja). Tambahkan telur, madu dan margarin. Aduk smpai rata..
- Panaskan teflon. Masukkan 1 sendok sayur ke teflon. Tunggu sampai permukaan kering. Lalu angkat. Lakukan sampai adonan habis..
- Ambil 2 buah dan isi selai coklat. Tangkupkan kedua sisi bagian dalam. Lalu sedikit tekan2 bagian pinggirnya. Dorayaki siap dsantap..
The original Dorayaki consisted of only one layer. He followed the religious order of the Yamabushi and learned traditional fighting styles. This dorayaki recipe is as easy as they come, needing only a few ingredients and taking only twenty minutes to make. Dorayaki, sometimes referred to as Mikasa, is a Japanese dessert made up of a red bean paste (anko) filling sandwiched between to thick pancakes. Download Dorayaki stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.